Blue Ridge Parkway Camp
Enjoy the magnificent scenery and incredible terrain of the Blue Ridge Parkway
Back by popular demand! This year's trip will start in Winston-Salem, NC and head west to Asheville, NC for an incredible 4 days on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
The Blue Ridge Parkway was envisioned as a unique kind of national park, literally a "managed museum" of American countryside. The designers intended not only the stunning panoramic views, but also close-up experiences of rushing creeks, dense forest, verdant farmland, as well as mills and cabins preserved from the time of the first settlers.
What better reward after a long winter of training hard indoors than to treat yourself to 4 days on the Blue Ridge Parkway with Vision Quest?!
- That attention to detail in the design, with variation between distant views and nearby details is a boon to cyclists
- We are rewarded with awesome views at the top of the long climbs
- Entertained by beauty and history as we make those climbs
Only 25 spots available. Rooming is limited along the parkway, so when the camp spots are gone, they're gone!
Volume & Endurance
- Camp length: 4 days / 3 nights
- Accommodations: Point to Point
- Arrival Airport: Greensboro, NC
- Departure Airport: Asheville, NC
- Availability: 25 athletes
- 4 days of riding with experienced VQ coaches
- Daily ride support
- Ride hydration and nutrition products
- 3 nights in double occupancy rooms
- Daily meals
- Luggage transportation
- Early Bird Special: $2,195 through January 31st
- Member camp package: $2,345
- Non-member fee: $300
- Single room supplement: $250
- Bike & bag shipment from VQ Highland Park: $200
- An $750 deposit is due at the time of registration
- Remaining camp balance will be charged on March 4th