Blue Ridge Parkway Camp
Enjoy the magnificent scenery and incredible terrain of the Blue Ridge Parkway
Back by popular demand! This year's trip will start in Roanoke, VA and head west to Asheville, NC for an incredible 4 days on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
The Blue Ridge Parkway was envisioned as a unique kind of national park, literally a "managed museum" of American countryside. The designers intended not only the stunning panoramic views, but also close-up experiences of rushing creeks, dense forest, verdant farmland, as well as mills and cabins preserved from the time of the first settlers.
What better reward after a long winter of training hard indoors than to treat yourself to 4 days on the Blue Ridge Parkway with Vision Quest?!
- That attention to detail in the design, with variation between distant views and nearby details is a boon to cyclists
- We are rewarded with awesome views at the top of the long climbs
- Entertained by beauty and history as we make those climbs
Only 25 spots available. Rooming is limited along the parkway, so when the camp spots are gone, they're gone!
Volume & Endurance
- Camp length: 4 days / 3 nights
- Accommodations: Point to Point
- Arrival Airport: Roanoke, VA
- Departure Airport: Asheville, NC
- Availability: 25 athletes
- 4 days of riding with experienced VQ coaches
- Daily ride support
- Ride hydration and nutrition products
- 3 nights in double occupancy rooms
- Daily meals
- Luggage transportation
- Early Bird Special: $2,195 through January 31st
- Member camp package: $2,345
- Non-member fee: $300
- Single room supplement: $250
- Bike & bag shipment from VQ Highland Park: $200
- An $750 deposit is due at the time of registration
- Remaining camp balance will be charged on July 10th