Understanding Electrolyte and Fluid Loss
Don't measure electrolyte loss by trial and error
What if there was a way to measure your individual electrolyte need to ensure maximum hydration to avoid any decreased performance on and off the bike?
The answer could be in your sweat. Vision Quest Coaching is one of fifteen certified Precision Hydration centers in the United States offering their patented Sweat Test. Combining that data with specifics regarding training intensity, past cramping, and sweat rate, we can create a personalized hydration strategy custom to you.
If you want to squeeze every ounce out of your training to reach that next level you need to optimize everything you put back in.
The Bottom Line:
- You'll get a personalized hydration strategy - everyone loses a different amount of sodium in their sweat, from as little as 200mg per 32oz of sweat to as much as 2,000mg/32oz!
- Cut the learning curve - you won't have to guess on sodium and electrolyte intake ever again!
- Guidance on when and how much sodium you need to take to pre-load before a race as well as during your race or big event
- The ability to maintain the sodium levels in your blood to perform at your best when you're working hard
SWEAT TESTING | $175
Limit Your Losses
Know your sweat composition to reach peak performance
A quick test between 30-50min - no workout needed!
A custom hydration plan to use when training, pre-loading, and racing
Insights for all: Triathletes, Cyclists, Runners and more!
Take this quiz to get an estimate of what is in your sweat and then schedule your test to see your results!
Calculate Your Sweat Rate
The next step to improving your hydration strategy
Step 1: Watch this Video
The video below will walk you through the simple steps to get the information needed to measure your sweat rate:
- Use the bathroom to empty your tank, then weigh yourself (ideally with no clothes on)
- Weigh your drink bottles
- Perform your workout
- Weigh your bottles and record the difference in weight to calculate how much you drank
- Towel yourself dry and weigh yourself again
Step 2: Download the Sweat Rate Calculator Spreadsheet
Click on the button below to download the spreadsheet to collect your sweat data