ASSESS, TRAIN, PERFORM
There may be several paths to get to the same result, but with our expertise we'll cut the learning curve and get you results faster
We believe it is crucial to find your baseline before your first training session to dial in your workouts with us. To do so, we encourage all new athletes and prospective VQ members to take a Performance Evaluation.
This is a one-time evaluation conducted by Robbie Ventura who has personally performed over 3,000 evaluations at our Vision Quest Highland Park location. It is used to gauge your current athletic level and to see where it can be improved upon to help you achieve what you're truly capable of.
The Bottom Line:
- A performance evaluation is necessary if you want to be a Vision Quest member
- It is a great assessment for the beginner if you're looking for a place to start
- Maybe you have a goal in mind and need to understand what it will take to get there
- Your training has been hard but you aren't seeing the desired results
- This is the proven method to help cut the learning curve and help you see results quicker!
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION | $300
The Athlete's Journey
With purpose and structure anyone can achieve their true potential