El Tour de Tucson
An Incredible VIP Experience for the Largest Bicycle Event in the Country!
We're rolling out the red carpet for VQ's last hurrah of the year - a great weekend with El Tour de Tucson as the main event! El Tour de Tucson is one of Robbie's all time favorite events that he has won as a pro and now we can all do it together!
This VIP experience package is a great late season goal to keep you motivated and in shape as we approach the off-season. We will have a fun, jam packed 4 days of eating, laughing, racing and having an awesome time... and oh yeah... climbing Mt Lemmon to seal the deal.
Join Vision Quest for an incredible VIP experience that includes:
- El Tour de Tucson VIP Entry & Experience
- Race preview ride on the El Tour route on Friday with Robbie
- Ride up Mt Lemmon, the longest bike climb in Arizona
- Double occupancy rooms at the Marriott Tucson University Park Hotel
- Mechanic Support
- and much more!
Join us for an epic long weekend and VQ's final event of the road riding season!
Late season event
20 - 102 miles
1,618 - 7,000 ft
Camp length: 4 days / 3 nights
Accommodations: Marriott Tucson University Park Hotel
Airport: Tucson International Airport
Availability: 25 athletes
Our El Tour de Tucson VIP Event Experience includes:
- El Tour de Tucson VIP race entry
- Pre-race bag check
- Pre-race coffee & snacks
- Post race lunch & beverages
- Daily ride mechanic support
- Ride hydration & nutrition products
- 3 nights in double occupancy rooms at the Marriott Tucson University Park Hotel
- Daily dinners
Use promo code ELTOUR23 to save $149 through May 31st!
- Early bird camp package: $1,650
- Member camp package: $1,799
- Non-member fee: $300
- Single room supplement: $325
- Bike & luggage shipment from VQ Highland Park: $250
- An $750 deposit is due at the time of registration
- Remaining camp balance will be charged on September 16th