Click below to schedule a consult or contact us for more information on nutrition services outside of these packages!
1 hour / $150
This service is designed for individuals who need structure to take charge of their health. During your appointment, we will gather information from your health history, exercise history and DexaFit (sold separately) to create a comprehensive “lifestyle” plan. This will include a flexible, easy to implement meal plan with specific macronutrient recommendations and guidelines.
- Email support for up to 4 weeks after first appointment
- Approved food list according to your needs and preferences
- Flexible meal plan with macronutrient recommendations (carbohydrates, fats and protein)
- Nutrition tips that include eating out, meal prep, snack ideas and grocery shopping
- Adjustments in the plan, and support as needed up to 4 weeks after first appointment
1 hour / $150
Nutrition is commonly overlooked as a crucial component to improve endurance and athletic performance. This program is designed for athletes looking to dial in their race day nutrition to properly fuel the body for maximum performance. Health history and season long goals will provide a baseline to begin your race day meal plan. If you want to take a even deeper approach or put together an even more detailed race day strategy, we can determine your precise electrolyte loss and recommend a custom hydration plan to insure proper fueling and performance after completing a Sweat Test (sold separately).
- Pre-training/Race or Event Nutrition: fueling for your race or event
- Race/event week recommendations
- Recovery Nutrition: replacing your energy stores
- Individualized suggestions for the use of the following: Bars, gels, chews, tablets, powders and supplements
- Hour-by-hour fuel and hydration strategies appropriate for each discipline
- Email support up to 4 weeks after the first appointment
- Adjustments to plan up to 4 weeks after first appointment
3 months / $300
If you've purchased a previous nutrition service in the past, this is the perfect way to check-in, review your progress, and get feedback to improve your nutrition. Life and health are constantly changing so your nutrition needs should adjust accordingly.
- In-person visit one time per month for 3 months
- Modifications to your original plan
- Review of labs and other metrics
- Establish goals and implement an action plan
- Email support for 3 months