VQ MEMBER GAZETTE: SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2017
- Starting May 1st, we are adding 2 new weekday outdoor rides to our schedule!
- Wednesday 6:00am Outdoor Tri Ride (for all abilities)
- Thursday 8:30am Ride with Rosey Outdoor Endurance Ride (for athletes with a power to weight ratio of 3.1 and above)
- Starting May 6th we will have a Saturday outdoor Tri ride at 7:00am. Stay tuned for more details!
- This week is a bridge week between our Climb Phase and Power Phase - please make sure to check the website calendar for available classes!
- The Power Phase starts May 1st focusing on VO2 specific efforts will prepare you for the same intensities that you will experience at some point on your outdoor group rides, tris, or intense solo rides.
- Just for VQ members, you can receive 20% off a Training Peaks Premium account by using promo code: VQC20
INTENSITY 1 RIDE
INTENSITY 2 RIDE
- Weekday outdoor rides are now on road bikes!
- Mon 4/24: Northside College Prep Swim will start at 8:30pm due to high school water polo
- NEW! Weds | 6:30am: VQ Chicago track run at the Montrose Lakefront Track
29 | SAT
- 7:30am 3 hour outdoor endurance ride on road bikes for athletes with a power to weight ratio of 3.1 and above leaving from VQHP. Please sign up for a ride group on the calendar!
30 | SUN
- 7:30am 3 hour outdoor endurance ride on road bikes for athletes with a power to weight ratio of 3.0 and below leaving from VQHP. Please sign up for a ride group on the calendar!
Wednesday, May 3rd: Meet & Greet with Jens Voigt at TrekHP
Join TrekHP for a night of fun with former pro cyclist Jens Voigt.
Jens will be signing autographs. Guest MC and former pro cyclist Kenny Labbe will lead an interview session along with a Q&A with those who attend.
Registration is required
CLICK HERE TO RSVP