VQ MEMBER NEWS
NOVEMBER 30, 2016
- Get expert training & fueling tips from Dr. Allen Lim on Thursday, December 8th! Check out the details below and RSVP for this great evening!
- Learn about your high end power using W Prime with Sports Scientist and W Prime Founder Dr. Philip Skiba on Wednesday, December 14th, 6:00pm at VQ Chicago
- World Bicycle Relief will be hosting their annual Winter & Wine celebration on Wednesday, December 7th. For the donation of one WBR Buffalo Bike - $147 - join them at the SRAM HQ for a night of great food, drinks, an auction and entertainment. Learn more here: https://worldbicyclerelief.org/en/event/winter-wine/
- Use this off-season to improve and dial in your nutrition and weight! Measure and track your body composition with these great Dexafit holiday specials! For more information and to purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 pack: $180 ($90 each)
- 4 pack: $313 (78 each)
- 8 pack: $529 ($66 each)
Welcome the newest members of the VQ family:
Did you or a fellow VQer have a great race result that you'd like to share with us? Email us results and pictures at email@example.com
Thursday, December 8th: VQ Expert Series Clinic with Dr. Allen Lim
Whether you are a cyclist or triathlete, a newbie or experienced veteran, this is an event you do not want to miss! We have a great evening with Skratch Labs Founder, Dr. Allen Lim planned exclusively for our VQ members, including:
- Learn how to make Allen's famous rice cakes
- Training & Fueling for short and long distance cycling & triathlon events
- Allen's trip to the Olympics with Taylor Phinney
- and much much more!
6:30 - 7:30pm: "Fireside Chat" with Robbie & Allen
Date: Thursday, December 8th
Location: VQ Highland Park
VQ Website How-Tos!
Our new website has come with new features and a new way to sign up for classes. Check out these videos for great tips on how to navigate our website!
Signing up for member vs non-member classes
How to sign up for a class
How to navigate our class schedule
How to login to our website