VQ Madison Rides
June 29 & July 27
Fully supported rides on the Ironman Wisconsin bike course
Vision Quest Coaching would like to invite you and your friends to a series of rides on the Ironman Wisconsin course. Ride the Ironman Wisconsin bike course loop with turn by turn directions and full SAG support along with VQ Coaches and Ride Leaders to assist you along the way!
Whether you are doing IM Wisconsin or if you are looking for a long challenging ride, come join us on the rolling terrain of the Ironman Wisconsin bike course!
- This ride is for everyone, from the novice to the Kona qualifier
- A great training ride if you have a long, hilly event on your event calendar
Get familiar with the Ironman Wisconsin bike course
48 or 88 miles
Ride Start Location
Endurance House - Middleton
1661 Deming Way #154
Middleton, WI 53562
- Check in starts at 7:00am
- Ride start time: 8:00am
- August SAG support extended until: 3:00pm
Your ride fee includes:
- Fully marked turn-by-turn 40-mile looped course
- Fully stocked aid stations for your hydration and nutrition needs
- Fully supported SAG provided by Endurance House
- Vision Quest staff and ride leaders
- $25 per ride non-members
- Included with VQ monthly membership
- Ride will go on rain or shine!
- If there is thunder at the start of the ride, we will push the ride start 1 hour later. If there is still thunder at 10:00am, we will make the final call at that time.