Natchez Trace Camp
5 days of cycling on one of America's hidden gems!
We're heading back to the Natchez Trace Parkway for another great early season training camp! As one of America's National Scenic Byways, the Natchez Trace Parkway is a designated bike route lined with forests, farmland, creeks and beautiful vistas. VQ's point to point training camp will start in Nashville, TN, head south to Tupelo, MS before making the journey back to Nashville.
Jump start your 2020 outdoor riding season and join Vision Quest in a relaxed setting to enjoy:
- Amazing riding terrain for athletes of all abilities
- Perfectly paved roads with minimal traffic
- Great weather
- and much, much more!
Volume & Endurance
- Camp length: 5 days / 4 nights
- Accommodations: Various
- Airport: Nashville International Airport
- Availability: 30 athletes
- 4 days of riding with experienced VQ coaches
- Daily ride support
- Ride hydration and nutrition products
- Airport shuttle to and from hotel
- Luggage transportation during camp
- 4 nights in double occupancy rooms
- Daily meals
- Camp Package Early Bird Special: $2,395 through December 31st
- Member camp package: $2,695
- Non-member camp fee: $300
- Single room supplement: $400
- Bike & bag shipment from VQ Highland Park: $200
- A $750 deposit is due at the time of registration
- Remaining camp balance will be charged on February 16th
Going to camp? Use this area as your resource for key camp information!
- Thursday, April 16th
- O'Hare Airport to Nashville International
- United Airlines Flight 5351
- Departing ORD - 2:09pm
- Arriving BNA - 3:48pm
- Monday, April 20th
- Nashville International to O'Hare Airport
- United Airlines Flight 2151
- Departing BNA - 6:05pm
- Arriving ORD - 8:00pm
The weather on the Natchez Trace Parkway in April averages between 65-80 degrees. Make sure you have everything you need for camp with our handy camp packing list!
Click here to view our camp packing list
BIKE SHIPMENT INFO