IM Louisville Training Weekend
Aug 29 - Aug 31
VQ supported rides & runs on the Ironman Louisville bike course
The best way to set yourself up for success in a race is to get familiar with the course. Join us as we head to Louisville to scope out the course and get comfortable on the terrain with a few great training days.
We've enlisted local experts and IM Louisville Alums to host our rides and give us the scoop on the course and all the best practices!
The weekend in Louisville includes:
- Two days of Ride & Run on-course engagement
- A SAG-supported vehicle to help riders on-course
- Time to practice and perfect your personal nutrition and hydration routine for race day
- Option to sight the swim course and/or drive the run course
- Training Weekend Cost: $100/person
Get Familiar with the Ironman Louisville Course
80-120 Miles on the Bike & Post-Ride Run Options
On-course SAG Vehicle to Support Riders
Ability to Practice Race Day Nutrition and Hydration
- 2 days of intensive on-course engagement
- Friday: VQers Ride the Course (1 or 2 Loops)
- Saturday: VQers Ride 1 Loop and/or Post-Ride Longer Run
- Optional: Sight the swim course and/or drive the run course!
Team hotel room block group code is:
VQ Louisville Mini Camp
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Louisville
100 S. Second St.
Louisville Kentucky 40202
(Rate is $119/night 8/29-8/31).
Your ride fee includes:
- Special VQ Room Rate
- Fully supported SAG
- Vision Quest staff and ride leaders
- $100 per ride for VQ members