Gran Fondo Hincapie
AN EPIC WEEKEND IN THE EPICENTER OF A CYCLING RENAISSANCE IN THE NEW SOUTH
Ride through South Carolina’s beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains on routes George Hincapie traveled when training for the Tour de France. With awe-inspiring views, celebrity cyclists, and careful attention to safety, the original Gran Fondo Hincapie in Greenville, South Carolina, has received stellar reviews and topped numerous charts.
We'll kick off the weekend with a warm-up ride on Friday to prep our legs for the big event. On Saturday, we'll tackle the 80 mile Gran Fondo, featuring epic climbs including the infamous Skyuka Mountain KOM and switchbacks on Green River Cove.
On Sunday, we'll cap off the weekend with an epic climb up Paris Mountain before heading home with new memories, new friends and great fitness!
Join Vision Quest for an incredible experience that includes:
- An entry to Gran Fondo Hincapie
- 3 days of riding in Greenville, SC
- Double occupancy rooms at the Courtyard Greenville
- An incredible dining experience
- and much more!
Join us for an epic long weekend and VQ's final event of the road riding season!
Fall goal event
Camp length: 4 days / 3 nights
Accommodations: Courtyard Greenville
Airport: Greenville Spartanburg International airport
Availability: 20 athletes
Our Gran Fondo Hincapie package includes:
- GF Hincapie race entry
- Event jersey
- 3 days of riding
- Daily ride support
- Ride hydration & nutrition products
- 3 nights in double occupancy rooms at the Courtyard Greenville
- Post Event lunch
- 3 nights in double occupancy rooms
- Daily meals
- Member camp package: $2,100
- Non-member fee: $300
- Single room supplement: $300
- Bike & bag shipment from VQ Highland Park: $200
- An $750 deposit is due at the time of registration
- Remaining camp balance will be charged on August 20th