VQ MADISON RIDES
JULY 7 & AUG 4
Whether you are doing IM Wisconsin or if you are looking for a long challenging ride, come join us on the rolling terrain of the Ironman Wisconsin bike course!
- This ride is for everyone, from the novice to the Kona qualifier
- Rides will start in 5-10 minute waves, determined at course talk
Ride Start Location
Endurance House - Middleton
1661 Deming Way #154
Middleton, WI 53562
Download Garmin File
Check in starts at 7:00am
Ride start time: 8:00am
August SAG support extended until: 3:00pm
Ride will go on rain or shine!
If there is thunder at the start of the ride, we will push the ride start 1 hour later. If there is still thunder at 10:00am, we will make the final call at that time.
Check out what others have to say about our Madison Rides!
- Fully marked turn-by-turn 40-mile looped course
- Fully stocked aid stations for your hydration and nutrition needs
- Fully supported SAG provided by Endurance House
- Vision Quest staff and ride leaders
$25 per ride non-members / free for members
Discounted Hotel Rooms
Friday, August 3 and Saturday, August 4
1253 John Q Hammons Dr.
Middleton, WI 53717
Room with 2 double beds $179.99
Free hot breakfast
Block expires July 3
Block name is Vision Quest Coaching