VQ TRIATHLON CAMP
FEB 24 - MAR 3
Boost your triathlon volume & fitness in the Valley of the Sun
Beginner? Elite? Triathlete? Cyclist? We have partnered with Marilyn Chychota for seven days of training bliss in sun drenched Tucson. Your camp leaders include: Ironman Champions, Pro triathletes, multiple Kona Qualifiers and elite coaches.
- Incredible rides, including trips to Madera Canyon, Mount Lemmon and Kit Peak
- Test and push yourself in an environment where you don't have to worry about much other than training
- Learn from elite coaches and athletes
- Swim and run workouts
- and much much more!
After this camp, you'll walk away with new friends, new perspectives and a new motivation towards your season.
Camp length: 8 days / 7 nights
Airport: Tucson International
Availability: 30 athletes
- 6 days of fully supported training
- Certified experienced coaches with over a decade of elite experience, World Championship qualifiers, Ironman Championship qualifies, Ironman Champions and Professional athletes
- Meals, lodging, training nutrition, massage
- Airport shuttle to and from hotel
- Full-time bike mechanics on site and on all rides
- Sport and performance presentations
- Coach to camper ratio of 1:5
- Member camp package: $2,795
- Single room supplement: $500