VQ MEMBER NEWS
DECEMBER 28, 2016
- We will have an outdoor cross ride on the road tomorrow, Thursday, December 29th
- We will have an outdoor 2 hour steady trail ride on fat or cross bikes this Saturday, December 31st leaving from VQ Highland Park at 7:30am!
- The Strength Phase starts next week with the P20!
- IBJI will be closed on Monday, January 2nd. We will not have VQHP Functional Training on that day
- VQ Holiday Schedule
- Saturday, December 31: Normal Saturday schedule
- Sunday, January 1: Closed
- Monday, January 2: Normal schedule & business hours
- IBJI Holiday Massage Package: Buy a 12 package of 60 or 90 minute massages and get the 13th massage free! Contact Donna Taylor for more details: email@example.com or (847) 242-1063
Welcome the newest members of the VQ family:
Did you or a fellow VQer have a great race result that you'd like to share with us? Email us results and pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org
VQ EVENT: CARY HALF MARATHON
REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 31ST AT 6:00AM - SPOTS SELL OUT WITHIN 1 HOUR!
Back on the calendar for the 2nd year, join your fellow VQers on Sunday, March 19th, 2017 in nearby Cary, IL for a fun Spring half marathon!
The cost of the race is $55 and proceeds will contribute to the Fritz Kauffman Scholarship fund.
Bookmark this link for registration: https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/117763
VQ Website How-Tos!
Our new website has come with new features and a new way to sign up for classes. Check out these videos for great tips on how to navigate our website!
Signing up for member vs non-member classes
How to sign up for a class
How to navigate our class schedule
How to login to our website